Very quiet locality located in the South of the Valley of Yerri, in the right bank of the river Irazu. We can find the Church of the “Purificación de Nuestra Señora”, Gothic and with transformations in 1619 with monogram of Christ in the façade with a big rococo altarpiece from the XVIII century. There are some houses with shields from the XVI and XVIII centuries. There are playground, fronton, wide green areas and very beautiful views.
Estella, swamp of Alloz, Puente La Reina. Source of Urederra, Mountain chain of Lokiz, Mountain chain of Urbasa. Hermitage of Eunate.